The gift-giving season is in full swing, and we want to know: What local food gift have you received and/or what local food gift are you planning to give? Of course, you don’t need to share whom the gift is intended for; we wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise!
As our gift to you for sharing your stories, we’re going to give away THREE of our “Certified Local” t-shirts. (We’re even giving you the green light to re-gift!) All you have to do is answer our question above by commenting on this post + share the best way to reach you should you win. We’ll put all the names in a hat and draw tomorrow morning, Dec. 22, at 9 am.
PS: Want to give a year-end gift to ASAP? Here’s just some of what your donations do:
– $1,000 expands markets for farmers, whether a grocery store or a local restaurant.
– $500 brings a class of school children to a local farm.
– $100 funds a cooking demo on how to prepare fresh foods.
– $50 trains a farmer in new business skills.
– $25 provides seeds and resources for school gardens.