- This event has passed.
Warren Wilson College Farm Spring Meat Sale
April 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our Spring Meat Sale here at the Warren Wilson College Farm is rapidly approaching, where we will be happily selling our grass-fed Beef and Lamb, as well as pasture-raised Pork in both bulk AND retail quantities. To order our meat in a bulk (and discounted!) quantity, simply print the attached order form below. fill in what you would like, and follow the instructions and address given to mail it back to us!
Order form: https://www.warren-wilson.edu/content/uploads/2017/02/spring-Order-form-4-Sheet1-1.pdf
We will also again be collaborating with the wonderful student craft crews, and selling student grown vegetables, hand made pottery, scarves, salves, tinctures, coverlets, tea and much more!
When: Saturday April 8th from 9am-12pm
Where: Warren Wilson College Farm Granary
We still only accept cash or check, so come prepared!
Directions to our Farm from Asheville are as follows:
– I-40 E to exit 55.
– Left at end of ramp.
– Go to stoplight.
– Turn right onto Route 70.
– Go approximately 2 miles.
– Turn left (at Shell station) onto Warren Wilson Rd. Go 1 mile.
– Turn right at “Warren Wilson College–service vehicles only” sign (across from Riceville Rd). There will be a “MEAT SALEPICK-UP” sign as well.
– Take this road back and go straight at the 4-way intersection, following the “MEAT” signs.
– After another 100 yards, you’ll see the red farm buildings on your right.
– Follow the signs to parking!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!